Open Design and Digital brings a wealth of experience in digital design and branding. We’re a Dublin based company with a broad client base from food producers to property developers and museums. We’re looking for a front end developer to join our team.
OPEN are seeking a front end developer with at least 2-3 years’ agency experience. We’re looking for a creative and pragmatic problem solver with a high level of attention to detail when it comes to code and design.
Your work will be wide ranging with the main focus on building website solutions for a diverse range of clients. You will be required to take a project from design files and wireframes through to the finished solution. There will also be a requirement for the maintenance and management of our clients’ existing websites.
The successful candidate will be working with a team of designers to ensure that all work meets the design and build expectations set by OPEN and our clients.
Candidates are requested to demonstrate with the requirements as outlined below:
– Strong skills in HTML & CSS.
– Write well-structured code conforming to accepted standards and conventions.
– Requires comprehensive template building experience with WordPress CMS.
– Any other CMS skills a bonus.
– Ability to learn and adapt to new ways of creating digital solutions.
– Strong client and team communication skills.
– Very high attention to detail.
The salary for this position is negotiable and based on level of experience and ability.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org including samples of your work.
Looking forward to hearing from you.