Web Developer Required
OPEN are seeking a full stack developer with a love of building high-quality websites. We are looking for a creative and pragmatic problem-solver with a sharp attention to detail.
The work will be wide-ranging with the main focus on the building of website solutions for a diverse range of clients. The candidate will be required to take a project, from figma design through to the finished solution.
Candidates are requested to demonstrate with the requirements as outlined below:
– Proficient with HTML, SCSS
– Proficient in Responsive Build
– Write well-structured code conforming to accepted standards and conventions
– Experience working with Git Repositories
– Experience with Webpack, Gulp or similar
– Practical experience with WordPress, Woocommerce, Shopify and headless technologies
– Ability to learn and adapt to new ways of creating digital solutions
– Strong communication skills
– Proactive and well organised
– Very high attention to detail
The successful candidate will be coordinating with a team of designers to ensure that all digital channels meet the design and build expectations set by OPEN and our clients.
CV with examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org
About OPEN Design and Digital
We’re a design studio based in Dublin, looking after clients in all aspects of website design, web presence and branding. We work with businesses to show the best of themselves, through engaging websites with thoughtful content and creative website design.
If you’re thinking about a new website, rebranding or creating new designs for your business, just contact us and we’ll be happy to discuss your next project with you.
You can also email us at email@example.com or call on 01 685 3550.
Talk to us
Whatever your sector or project, we’d love to hear about it. Why not give us a call, or drop us an email.
Guinness Enterprise Centre